Friday, May 15, 2009

Physical attraction take one!

I use thumb tack to stable the scratchy fabric onto my wardrobe, and filmed my performance (behind the white fabric, inside of my wardrobe). The whole process took about 4 hours, I've used my camera, laptop and video camera to document the performance.
Basically there are still life (pressing my body parts onto the "canvas", soft movements, aggressive movements and expression movements.
In the beginning, I've tested with cloths on, and I was not satisfy with the result which texture of the clothing was showing through the fabric. Next, I've took my cloth off and keep working on my performance, I was quite please with the result, my body structure was showing clearly through the "canvas", and the movements were translucent.
The next step I'm going to edit all my documented films, and put together a short video with sound effect (still in the planing process).

No comments:

Post a Comment