Sunday, September 27, 2009

The sea monster holding a dying fish

"The sea monster holding a dying fish"
(work in progress)
To be honest, the concept of this work has nothing to do with the environmental issue, it was simply a idea/imagination of mine. As my usual method of working with painting, I allow the idea comes to me without further deep thoughts, I'd like to keep my works light and simply, but at the same time it allows people to have the space of deeper thoughts.
As the method of my painting technique, I have challenge my usual style (landscape, rock), I allowed the paint bush to be more lose up in order to achieve the like of water wave, but at the same time, I kept my old colour techniques, in which it could be seeing in some of my older paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment